The Seas of Vodari
The Seas of Vodari is a 268-page book that provides fifth edition material for both gamemasters and players to enjoy a single adventure or an entire campaign full of swashbuckling action and magical adventure.
The Seas of Vodari campaign setting was created to support seafaring adventures that focus on the crew of a ship hunting sea monsters, exploring mysterious uncharted islands, visiting bustling port cities, following maps to find buried treasure, and battling cutthroat pirates. The setting is also well suited to running campaigns in its large port cities, with swashbuckling heroes getting mixed up with fierce rivals, notorious crime syndicates, feuding nobles, and scheming politicians.
In this book you’ll find:
- Vodari’s history, its pantheon of sixteen gods, and details of everyday life.
- A tour of the world of Vodari from the pirate islands of the south to the kingdom of the frost giants in the north. This gazetteer focuses on power groups, allies and adversaries, key locations, city maps, and adventure ideas for dozens of islands.
- Racial stats to create Cursed Soul, Sea Dwarf, Siren (Seasinger and Wavedancer), Minotaur, and Voda PCs and details for the place of all the people of Vodari.
- The gunslinger class with four subclasses (Arcane Gunmaster, Musketeer, Pistolero, and Sniper)
- Fourteen new subclasses for the core rules classes, backgrounds, substitute bonds, and feats.
- Swashbuckling and seafaring equipment, including flintlock firearms, musical instruments, adventuring gear, trade goods, and trinkets.
- 12 ship templates, ship modifications, cannons, and example ships with crews to launch onto the seas of your campaign.
- Interesting and powerful aquatic and seafaring themed magic items and spells.
- Rules for running duels, the Code of the Sea, random tables to fill out your world, and more.
- 45 stat blocks providing monsters, beasts, and nonplayer characters designed to fit a seafaring world.
- The Island with No Name starter adventure that takes players on a treasure hunt to a mysterious island
Genies for 5e Fantasy
This product provides DMs with a new lore and organization for djinn, earth genies, efreet, and water genies, one legendary genie and lair for each type, 11 new magic items, and 12 new genie-themed spells.
Inside you’ll find:
- New lore and organization options for genies: The Blazing Citadel, the Earthen Court, the House of the Tempest, and the Vigilant Council
- Four legendary genies and their lairs: Khem-Nefer, the Armor of Mercy; Nafurat min al-Atham, the Fountain of Misdeeds; Nahas al-Aizdira, the Lady of the Calling Bells; Murat al-Huzn, the Mirror of Sorrow
- Twelve new spells: four damaging cantrips, four 1st-level spells that alter those cantrips, and four 4th-level blessings of the genies
- Eleven new magic items: seven wondrous items, one suit of armor of any type, one shield, one spear, and one weapon of any type
These materials were designed for use with 5th edition rules and can be played directly in your 5th edition campaign.
You may purchase it on DriveThru RPG through Tribality Publishing.